Friday, 21 January 2011

Welcome to a New Young Writer!


First of all that sounds like i'm saying hi to myself, or welcoming someone else aboard my writing boat. Let's go with the second, I want to welcome you aboard the writers boat for every one and anyone with their own goals to write a novel!
The idea of starting up a blog as a "Young Writer" feels some what daunting, if I never reach above three lovely followers I'll know i've failed, similarly if I only get round to posting three time a year that's also up for a fail, (at least as a blogger.) However, I may be 18 but i'm not that naive and I know it'll take time and effort, one of those I never have enough of, the other is normally spent doing other things, like University work, or, more normally, Novel writing! (I'll leave it up to you to decide which one is which!)


A quick disclaimer/fact fire just to forewarn/enlighten anyone who reads this.
* No, i'm not a published novelist...yet.
* Yes, I am actually working on a Novel.
* No, I do not have the luxury of spending hours infront of my notebook working on my novel, I lead a very busy student life at university and have ridiculous amounts of assignments and revision.
* Yes, sacrifices must be made.
* I have "competed" and "won" NaNoWriMo 2009 and 2010! (Writing a novel over 50,000 words in a month).


* Often the best place to find inspiration is your own imagination...

(photocredit: http://soul-of-the-wolf.deviantart.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment